Happy International Podcast Day! (Yes, that’s a thing – and our marketing team is 100% here for it!)
Whether you’re just passing the time on your daily commute, or tuning in during a sweat sesh at the gym – podcasts are one of the easiest ways to intake information. Earlier this month, we surveyed our employees and found out their favorites and compiled a list to share with you! If you’re looking to add to your rotation, check out some of the top tech-related podcasts our experts are listening to right now.
We wanted to start out with some general podcasts to let you dip your toes in. No commitment necessary. Just some good old tech topics…
- Boy Genius Report (also referred to as BGR) is a technology-influenced website and covers topics ranging from consumer gadgets, to entertainment, gaming, and science.
- What The Tech!? delivers what every tech-enthusiast needs – and that is a spotlight on new and emerging technologies from around the world. They cover everything that is up and coming as well as do live unboxings along with reviews of current products.
- Reply All is a podcast that features stories about how people shape the internet, and how the internet shapes people.
- Accidental Tech is a podcast where three nerds discuss tech, Apple, programming, and loosely related matters.
- Codebreaker is a podcast that dares to ask – and answer – the fundamental questions about technology that consume us every day. From “is it evil?” to “can it save us?” – it’s up to you to listen, decode and decide.
- Without Fail is a podcast full of candid conversations with entrepreneurs, artists, athletes, visionaries of all kinds – about their successes, and their failures, and what they learned from them.
- In TED Talks Technology, some of the world’s leading inventors and researchers share demos, breakthroughs, and visions onstage at the TED conference, TEDx events and partner events around the world.
Here are two podcasts that will keep you up to date with the latest tech news…
- TechMeme Ride Home gives you the day’s tech news, every day at 5 pm. 15 minutes and you’re up to date.
- This Week in Tech is a roundtable discussion of the latest trends in high tech. The first podcast of the week is the last word in tech.
Want to nerd-out on something specific? We’ve got that too:
- Cyber takes on hacking, hackers, disinformation campaigns. This stuff gets complicated fast, but Motherboard spends its time embedded in the infosec world, so you don’t have to.
- DevOps Cafe is an interview driven show, where hosts look at the technology, tools, and business developments behind the emerging DevOps movement.
- The Full Nerd covers everything hardware related from news to testing to tops.
- Programming by Stealth is a collaborative project to sneak up on real programming in small, easy steps, using the allure of the web as the carrot to entice people forward.
- Darknet Diaries explore the dark side of the internet as listeners go on a journey through the chilling world of privacy hacks, data breaches, and cybercrime.
- Globally Speaking is a podcast about the localization industry, but occasionally they talk about topics related to technology. This particular episode is about AI (and whether or not it will take our jobs!)
- Here We Are – Episode 176, Shane and Associate Professor of Psychology and Computer Science Paul Schrater, talk about AI (Artificial Intelligence) and human intelligence.
Obviously, we can’t share podcast recommendations without at least mentioning Joe Rogan, right? (This is us mentioning. Here is the episode we picked.)
Do you have a technology podcast we didn’t list? Like you, we are always ready to add a few more episodes or shows to the queue. Leave your favorites in the comments below!
Until next time,
The Beyondsoft Marketing Team
Connect with us on social media!